Hana Financial Group Ethics Charter
Hana officials and employees must place priority on ethical values based on ethics and responsibility, in order to provide financial services that enable customers and employees to be happy and grow together.
Hana officials and employees must comply with all applicable legal requirements and principles, draw a clear line between public and private spaces, and treat everyone, including customers, in a spirit of mutual respect and cooperation.
Hannah officials and employees must carry out their responsibility to help the Hana Financial Group gain trust and respect from Group members, customers and the community by realizing the mindset of “I represent the company,” and always carry out tasks in an adult manner.
Hana Financial Group Code of Ethics.
Questions As Ethical Considerations
Is my decision in accordance with Code One?
Will there be no problem if the actions I will take are disclosed to the media and / or other employees?
Will other people make the same decision if they are in the same situation as me?
If it is difficult to make your own decision, please discuss the matter with the unit responsible for implementing ethics and / or compliance.
Attitudes of Officials and Employess
- A sense of responsibility towards the task] Hana officials and employees must carry out their duties with a strong sense of duty and responsibility based on integrity and transparency.
- [Respect and Prohibition of Discrimination] Hannah officials and employees must respect and not discriminate against each other for any reason on the basis of nationality, gender, educational background, and for other reasons.
- [Separation of Public and Private Issues] Hana officials and employees must draw a clear line between public and private affairs and will not pursue personal interests.
- [Compliance] Hana officials and employees must understand and comply with policies relating to compliance and a code of ethics.
- [Information Protection] Hannah officials and employees must protect information about customers and companies, and will not use the information for their personal interests or the interests of third parties.
- [Protection of Company Assets] Hana officials and employees must use and protect tangible and intangible assets of the company, including company image.
- [Expenditures] Hana officials and employees will use expenditure in the right way and will not use their budgets for their personal interests.
- [Prohibition of Inappropriate Orders] Hana officials and employees will not give inappropriate orders to subordinates and will not follow inappropriate orders from their superiors.
- [Prohibition of Sexual Harassment] Hannah officials and employees must not engage in inappropriate sexual behavior that causes insults or shame.
- [Prohibition of Personal Loans] Hana staff and employees will not lend money or borrow money from customers or officers or other employees and will not extend collateral for these people.
- [Prohibition of Conflict of Interest] Hana officials and employees will not be involved in conflicts of interest with customers or companies (investments, business transactions, etc.) and will not take concurrent positions at different companies without prior approval from the company.
- [Prohibition of Receiving Gifts or the like] Officials and employees of Hana will not accept or request tangible or intangible benefits such as money or gifts from interested parties.
- [Whistle-blowing and Protection against Whistle blowers] Officers and Hana employees are required to report any compliance violations and / or codes of ethics and possible compliance violations or codes of ethics to divisions that are ethically responsible, compliance, or audited and audited; and the company will protect the identity of the whistle blower and prevent possible losses to the whistle blower.
- [External Activity] Hana officials and employees will not disclose their opinions about the company’s business to outside media, publications, and lectures without prior approval from the company.
- [Prohibition of Political Activities] Hana officers and employees will not be involved in political activities in the company and will not express political opinions that can affect the company externally.
- [Records and Documentation] Hana officials and employees must accurately prepare and store any notes, materials, and / or information relating to the business, and will not falsify or make false reports regarding records, materials, and / or information relating to business .
- [Collaboration between Group Members] Hana officials and employees must work together for the benefit of customers and the Group and may not engage in unfair transactions.
Attitudes towards Officials and Employees
- Fair Evaluation and Rewards] A company must evaluate and compensate officers and employees based on fair standards.
- [Provision of Developing Opportunities] Companies must provide opportunities for self-development in an effort to improve employee skills and / or abilities.
- [Group Member Satisfaction] Companies must make efforts to help officials and employees achieve a balance between work and life and enjoy family life and a healthy person.
Attitudes towards Related Parties
- Protection of Customer Assets] Hana officials and employees will provide reliable products and services that satisfy customers and protect customer assets, based on legal obligations.
- [Protection of the Right to Know Customers] Hana officials and employees must protect things to know customers and provide information needed for rational and timely decisions.
- [Win-win] with Partner Companies] officials and Hana employees will conduct transactions with partner companies fairly and transparently and make efforts to grow together.
- [Protection of the Interest of Shareholders] Hannah officials and employees must respect the reasonable demands and suggestions of shareholders and make efforts to increase shareholder value.
- [Social Responsibility] Hana officials and employees will create value in society through legal and fair business activities, contribute to the development of the country, and fulfill the responsibilities and duties of the company as members of the community